Day 10 A Toast to Ten Bloggers
June 10, 1935. Dr. Robert Smith (Dr. Bob) takes his last drink and Alcoholics Anonymous was founded in Akron, Ohio, by Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob.
Although Bill and Dr. Bob quit drinking alcohol, we can still raise a toast to those who have done a great job!
Share a link to ten blogs you enjoy. Tell us why you think they deserve a toast! You may want to try viewing those blogs in your browser and using the “Press This” feature.
Alternative: Share links to the top ten posts on your blog from last year according to your stats. Include an excerpt from each. Or share your favorite ten posts since starting your blog.
Ten blogs I enjoy:
- Sue Vincent – Daily Echo A really good haiku poetry blog, with interesting articles
- A Kinder Way Lovely blog about kindness
- Leanne Cole Excellent photographer who lives in Melbourne
- Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss A lovely blog set in Switzerland
- The Story Reading Ape’s blog Interesting features, articles and stories
- Doodlemum – Love these drawings from a talented artist from Wales – depicts family, life, pets.
- Jane Doughty Writes A writing blog – need I say more?
- Dean J Baker A Canadian poet, lovely inspiring poetry
- Hands on Bowie A blog about Mr Bowie a gorgeous yellow eyed cat
- Don Massenzio’s blog An author blog, with heaps of good information about the art of writing, and interesting too.
There are heaps more that I could choose from, these are just some that I enjoy.
Happy blogging!! 🙂