Days 6 Six Sounds You Love or Hate
June 6, 1944. The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) was founded in London.
Are you a fan of the song YMCA by The Village People? Or do you hate it?
I neither hate or love the song YMCA. In fact, it reminds me of the kids film Despicable Me, when the minions dress up as the YMCA pop band itself. Good vibes really.
*Videos courtesy of Youtube.
The six sounds I love :
- The telephone. This may sound strange, but my hubby phones me most mornings to see how my day is going. At the moment I have toothache, but dislike the dentist so am putting off going. The telephone reminds me that he cares.
- The patter of rain on my window. I live in sunny QLD where the temperatures are HOT most days. It is Winter now so it has cooled down, which is a relief. The rain reminds me of Wales.
- Oasis – Wonder wall. This song was a huge hit when I was pregnant with my first child, Liam, who’s now 19 years old. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84
- Robbie Williams – Feel. The Robster at his best.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy4mXZN1Zzk
- DNCE – Cake by the Ocean. My daughter thinks that I am not ‘with it’ enough. We have her radio channels on every morning, so I have become quite fond of this song. Its catchy, tuneful and easy to sing – good enough for me.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaRiD5ym74
- My daughter’s laughter fills the house. She loves telling jokes especially on Road Trips.