Thank you to Sara from Foodez Junction for nominating me for a Leibster Award!
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are 11 Random Facts about myself:
1 I was born in Wales, UK
2 I became an Australian citizen in 2008
3 I am a chocoholic
4 I have had 4 pets in my lifetime – all named Skippy
5 I have a crazy dog named Billy
6 I am partial to a glass or two of red wine
7 I cannot speak Welsh but can say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
8 I love Doris Day movies
9 My favorite color is a nice duck egg blue
10 I love daffodils and roses
11 My favorite drink is a cup of tea